Bio of board members
- Started the career from US based PC vendor’s sales position (Store Manager). Won the “Best Store Manager” award as top-sales in that Division.
- As Product Marketing Manager at the software publishing company, handling Product/Marketing localization projects with multiple countries/companies.
- Made multiple USD Millions annual revenue business from zero-base with establishing BtoC sales division at Japan Market in Taiwanese software vendor.
- Business Development / Channel Development / Oversea product management function at BtoB SaaS cloud service company under big Japanese trading company.
- Founded “glocalize Inc.” as “Founder & CEO” at July, 2014.
- Major in DTP design & Web design
- Started the career from US based PC vendor’s sales position, and moved to DTP division to make POP(point-of-purchase)/ flyer/ brochure/ etc.
- Moved to Web/E-Commerce industry, and experienced in both Japanese / Oversea company & culture.
- U/I design of B2B E-Commerce admin platform.
- Mutual Understanding between buyer and seller from her own sales experience, not only as a designer. Has lots of results and cases especially for IT industry’s promotion web site , corporate site, promotion materials and service itself.
-Sales Representative (US based PC vendor)
-Web Marketing Manager (Software publisher)
-Web designer (Cosmetic Company)
-Web U/I designer (BtoB E-commerce platform system U/I design at Development Division)